Cozy Cabin Cozy Cabin Cozy Cabin Cozy Cabin Cozy Cabin Cozy Cabin Cozy Cabin Cozy Cabin Cozy Cabin Cozy Cabin Cozy Cabin Cozy Cabin Cozy Cabin Cozy Cabin Cozy Cabin

About Cozy Cabin

Best time to visit: All Season


Mskhaldidi - belongs to Mtskheta municipality, although it is not located in the city of Mtskheta. Two roads are going up to Mskhaldidi, one from University Street - the other one from Lisi Lake and it's just 10 km away (15 minutes drive).

Equipment / Furniture:

The cottage has almost everything for a comfortable vacation for 5 people:

  • Refrigerator, TV, gas stove, microwave, electric oven, electric kettle, kitchen towel, dishes, skewers, grill grid, coffee, tea, sugar, salt, hot/cold water, toilet paper, ear sticks, hair dryer, liquid soap, bed linen, blankets, and towels;
  • Internet / TV: Silknet;
  • Heating/cooling: air conditioner, electric heater, cast iron fireplace;

If you want to cook in the yard - you can use the barbecue area.

Please note: firewood is not included in the price.

The price of one bag of firewood is 10 Gel.

Meals: We do not provide meals. You can buy the product in the Ioli market, located 4 km from the cottage, or pick it up in town.

Check-in at 14:00 - Check-out at noon.

Please note that the price is for 2 people from Monday to Thursday. Please scroll down for detailed pricing.

Reservation and payment:

  • For a guaranteed reservation, please pay 30% of the total cost to the account number we have sent. The remaining 70% must be paid 3 days before the check-in.
  • Please note that a reservation is not guaranteed until the payment is made.
  • In case of cancellation, the money will not be returned.
  • Please note that 1-2 hours before check-out, you place a deposit of 50 GEL, which will be returned to you upon checkout, in case nothing has been damaged during your stay in the cottage.
  • If an item worth less than GEL 50 is damaged, you will get the rest of the money

Please note:

Everything you find in the cottage is for your comfort. Please, use and take care of them as you would do on your items.

The nearest markets from the cottage are Ioli at 4 km and Spar at 7 km.

From 11 p.m., noise is only allowed only on an acceptable level.

Unfortunately, we are no longer pet friendly.

There is video surveillance in the yard.

We request:

To keep the cottage clean;

Do not smoke in the cottage and do not throw cigarette ashes in the yard.

Tags: #Accommodation #Cottage #Commercial offer
+995 599 318 015
Duration: 1 hour
Cancellation policy

You can cancel your order automatically anytime before start date. Please see the chart below to find out commission fees according to cancellation date. In case of online payment, money will be refunded to the credit card (which was used in the transaction) within 7 business days.

2 weeks before
You will be charged by 0% in case of cancellation 2 weeks before.
Less than 2 weeks before
You will be charged by 100% in case of cancellation less than 2 weeks before.


Map placeholder


კოტეჯის გაქირავების საფასური

ორშაბათიდან ხუთშაბათის ჩათვლით 
1–2 პერსონა - 151 ლარი
ორშაბათიდან ხუთშაბათის ჩათვლით 
3 პერსონა - 175 ლარი
ორშაბათიდან ხუთშაბათის ჩათვლით 
4 პერსონა - 195 ლარი
ორშაბათიდან ხუთშაბათის ჩათვლით 
5 პერსონა - 215 ლარი

კოტეჯის გაქირავების საფასური

პარასკევი შაბათ-კვირა
1–2 პერსონა - 175 ლარი
პარასკევი შაბათ-კვირა
3 პერსონა - 195 ლარი
პარასკევი შაბათ-კვირა
4 პერსონა - 215 ლარი
პარასკევი შაბათ-კვირა
5 პერსონა - 240 ლარი

Tours In Mtskheta - Mtianeti


Please login to ask a question

Ask a Question

Ask a Question

Review Cozy Cabin

Very Bad!



Very good!


მაია კიკილაშვილი
Per day
16,500.00₾ (GEL)


Select dates
Additional services
Payment method
I agree to get SMS messages from Georgian Travel Guide

A minimum order of at least 1 is required.

Visa Mastercad
  • Pay now
  • Pay on site
  • Main price
  • Additional services ()
  • Service fee
  • Total price

SMS confirmation code is sent to your phone number, please enter the code below

Please enter your phone to get a confirmation code via SMS. By entering your phone you agree to get SMS notifications from Georgian Travel Guide

SMS code successfully resent

Thank you! Your order is placed

Confirmation email is sent to . You can see your orders in your profile.

My bookings