431.00 ₾ / night
Museum of the History of Georgian Medicine presents Medical and not only samples and artifacts of which the oldest dated 16 million years ago.
The permanent exhibition compiled exhibits dated from the 13th to the 20th century.
During the visit to the museum you will see up to 330 exhibits.
- A unique archeological site created by the Georgian people millennia ago.
- Materials on the Medea Era and Colchian-Iberian Medicine.
- Georgian medical manuscripts.
- Artificially and naturally deformed, battle injured skulls;
- Ancient medical tools and equipment.
Our guides are ready to help you on this trip
Buy our tours online and explore incredible Georgia!
Standard Ticket - 5 GEL
Guide Service - 20 GEL
Help other travelers use your experience.
Review this destination, share your thoughts, impressions, pros and cons.
Let's make traveling easier than ever.