Borjomi-Kharagauli National Park is the first park which has international standards in the whole region of Caucasus.
Here you can see 11 Trails :
1. Nicholas Romanov's Trail- Here you can roam around the pine-tree forests, see the Lomi Mountain, Lomi St. GiorgiChurch. The rout is 43 km and every step you take here leads you to new adventures. Here you can come across those rarely known trees, which are in the Georgian Red List.
2. St. Andrea the Apostle's Trail- which takes you to the highest peak of the National Park, called Sametskhvario (which means the Shepherds place). Also, you can see the Iron Cross Mountain. During the day you can just stand and watch the magical creatures of the nature, those giant wide-brimmed trees, which may take your breath away. It’s hard to find such beautiful place.
3. Panorama Trail- this is a circular trail, here is wild goats’ cage. The main reason of it is to breed those dying out pieces in wild nature again. That trail is special not only with its views and nature, but also, here you will come across animals’ footprints and seeing them is one of the most loveliest process for travelers. Such footprints are, for example: the Noble Deer (Cervus Elaphus), the Bear (Urus Actors), the Wolf (Canis Lupus). Also, you can see the shepherd’s little cabins and study their lifestyle.
4. The Untouched Forest Trail is one of the hardest trail for hikers.
5. Zekari Overpass Trail- the route starts in the Abastumani guard station.
6. Footprint Trail- here you can see the rarest trees, like Utkhovara (Táxusbaccáta), which is in the Georgian Red List. It has the longest life among the Europian trees.
7. National Park Information Trail- along the trail you will meet St. Nino Church, and most beautiful views of Borjomi. Alongside the trail one can enjoy picnics.
8. Mughruki Valley- this is the bridle path, with medium comlexity.
9. Shepherd’s Trail- along the way you will meet shepherd’s little wooden summer cabins,where they shelter domestic cattle in summer.
10. The Snow Shoes Trail- one of the most popular trails among the hikers.
and the last one is : 11. Likani Gorge Trail- this is the best place, if you don’t have much time, but want to see the rich biological variety and panoramic views.
To sum up, Borjomi-Kharagauli Park is unexhausted phenomenon, where time after time you will find out new masterpiece of nature, new emotion, new endless beauty, time will never be enough to see everything here. So just take your bag and put your sneakers and go!